Well, every year I make my wish list for the year instead of a resolution list. This is what I am wishing for the new year . . .
1. I wish that my husband's health continues because I would like to keep him around for a couple of more years, please!!
2. I wish my son has fantastic success in his new job at Tate Monroe Water Company. And I am so very thankful for the Lord watching over him the last 4 years in the Navy, especially the last 9 1/2 months while he was on deployment in the Middle East.
3. I wish to learn something new this year. Whether it be learning how to decorate a cake or how to make something new out of goat's milk. I want to continue learning new and different things.
4. I wish for new leadership for our country. Our country is in very sad shape - race riots, new violence EVERYWHERE, not only by terrorists, but by some of our own citizens, and health care costs are skyrocketing. Please pray for our country!!!
5. I wish for continued good health for me. A bronchoscopy this past summer revealed that the spots on my lungs are not cancerous - PRAISE the LORD!! And the medications I am on seem to be working on my kidney problems. For the first time in a long time, my last blood tests were almost normal!!
6.. And, I wish for guidance with my business. I fear I have reach the end. Sales at the farmer's market each year have been declining. Yet, my sales at the store in Findlay Market called DIRT have been excellent. So maybe some tough decisions need to be made. The Lord will guide me on this and I know He will lead me in the way I need to go.
I have a feeling 2016 is going to be a good year.