This morning I was thinking about all the good things in my life and what brings me joy. Here is a partial list:
1. Clean sheets on a bed - don't you just love soft, clean smelling sheets!
2. I love new socks - so soft and cushiony (is there such a word - if not, there should be!)
3. The smell of bread baking - makes me want to bake a loaf right now!
4. The smell of freshly cut grass
5. Coffee brewing
6. Sunrises and sunsets- I love to see the beautiful colors God gives us!
7. The sound of a newborn baby goat - so sweet and innocent
8. Watching my gardening sprout up
9. Seeing my husband's car pull in the driveway ever night
And, the very best, getting a letter yesterday from my son in the Navy out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, telling me that he loved me and that he missed my cooking! Does it get any better than that!! I cried like a baby! Best letter I EVER received.