Instead of making resolutions, these are the plans I am making for 2019:
1. Finish working on the inside of the house. Almost there!! Still trying to get the basement dry - found two more cracks in the foundation, UGH!! Putting down a tile floor in the upstairs bedroom. And need to tear up the rug in the two bedrooms on the first floor and refinish the wood floor.
2. Work on gardens and the barn!!!
3. I have to let go of January 20, 2018 (the day my husband died). It is time to move on and I am having a hard time doing that. I still have nightmares of that day. This is my life now and it can be good.
4. Try to revamp my business. It kind of fell to the wayside dealing with the death of my husband (and all the issues involved in that) and working on the house.
5. Get out more off and enjoy life.
That should keep me busy!! Happy 2019!!